stripped bare

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

One of those questionnaires

---
1. Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
Good friends yes. Even those who cry on the inside, without show of tears.

2. Have you ever cried in an airport?
Yes, bus depots and other public transport stops.

3. Last person to make you laugh?
I don’t know and I don’t want to know – I still have many years to live before considering who’ll be the last person to make me laugh.

4. What was funny?
This question makes no sense in relation to my earlier answer.

5. Favorite John Mayer song?
Dunno. Don’t know his songs much.

6. Scariest movie?
Dungeon and Dragons. The crappy movie with Justin Whelan … and that Wayan guy. It killed my hopes for one of my favourite fantastic childhood indulgences.

7. Last thing to bother you?
Conversational Interruption that was ill-timed.

8. Last person to text you?
A good friend who found his lost wallet.

9. Last time you went looking for new clothes?
Sometime this year a couple of months back.

10. What happened last March?
Trying to maintain my contract job in Bukit Jalil and dealing with late nights at work. No … I’m still doing that except with my full time job at the theatre house.

11. Last person to tell you they miss you?
Too long ago to remember.

12. What bothers your mom the most?
My room. The tornado swept mess that it is, and probably the idea that I can indulge in orgies. I know this, because she told me so.

13. Who will be your next kiss?
Hmm, I’ll keep an open mind about this. Auditioners are welcome

14. Where do you see yourself in 8 years?
Hard to plan or ponder where I could realistically be in 8 years. I would like to have developed magical abilities or perhaps psionic/ psychic well honed senses to use at will as I like. Hopefully older, wiser and richer with hot, intelligent boyfriends.

15. Your first thought in the morning?
‘ … ‘. Blank.

16. Last dream you had?
Fevered ridden dreams have too little coherency to write in words.

17. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
A yes on multiple accounts.

18. Ever been in love?
Until someone can truly define love, than I will say every time.

19. Last time you had a 4 hour talk with someone?
Uhmmm, last night. I’m a sucker for marathon talks.

20. Do you have a Friendster?
Yes, and yes … I join every darn internet profile thingie but I always forget if I had one before and may have ended up making multiple accounts.

21. Do you believe in stupid questions?
I don’t believe in them, but they stubbornly refuse to not exist.

22. Where are you now?At home?
Work.

23. Last time you danced?
My heart dances everytime I’m close to a cute guy. My body shifts and dances in its way everytime I’m next to a hot guy. My soul dances everytime I realize how lucky I am with the friends that I have.
In a club, forever … meaning 7 months to more.

24. The person that taught you how to swim?
This realllllly hot college guy at a public club swimming pool when I was 8. I remember he was realllly hot and I wanted a big brother like him.

25. What’s your ring tone?
One of the tones provided in the defaulted phone tones.

26. Do you own an iPod?
No… now stop making me feel bad.

27. Speak any other languages?
The language of love. Not very good at it yet but I’m getting there.

28. What’s your middle name?
Light of Dawn.

29. How many schools have you been too?
Holy …. I mean … many.
Primary 2, Secondary 2, College 3, no .. 4. University 2. Certificate centres 3 -5.

30. Who from your top friends have you known the longest?
Uhm. I even forget how long. But of my closest right now, Vin Tsen – I’ve known for 10 years now.

31. Lalala?
I prefere La_dee_la. More lilt to it.

32. Do you like the “Brianstorm” song?
What in ‘ecks name is that!

33. Where were you the first time you heard the song “Asereje“?
Double ‘eck is that?

34. Hardest class?
I’ve never really gotten so stimulated in any of my classes before. Why do you ask?

35. How old were you when you went on your first date?
Unofficially 8. (straight). Officially 16 (straight). Wonderfully Gay 17.

36. Who’s your celebrity crush?
If I start now, I won’t end.
And it depends on what category. Should be start by age? By celebrity status (sportsmen – tv – movie)? What about by blondes, brunettes or red-heads?

37. Last thing you bought?
My freedom.

---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vin Tsen from Sri KL? had to be more than 10 years wouldn't it? we finished Taylors college in 1995. If it is the same Vin Tsen how is he doing? If not, never mind me... I just miss you :P

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!